Thursday, December 29, 2011

Project: Editing. Stage: Nearly Complete

I just reached chapter 11 this morning of my first NaNo novel during the editing process, and I'm nearly done! All that's left is the remainder of this flashback sequence, the climax, and then the end.



I'm not really looking forward to the climax, but it'll feel good to perfect it. It's one of those sob-sniffle-cry climaxes.


:'O


At any rate, as soon as I'm finished with the final editing (this is the 4th draft), I will format it professionally, and then send it out for - you guessed it - publishing! (Hopefully before then I get my short story 'January' published someplace). I'M SO EXCITED!

It's an adventure worth telling in its own story, isn't it?






Keep you updated,



Silvermist






P.S. I've been reading Bleach's Soul Badge arc. It. Is. Getting. EPIC.


This is Tsukishima. The bad guy that wasn't until he was.


He's awesome.


Ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment