Monday, April 9, 2012

20,000 words, and 75 pages.

Here is a link to my Screnzy page


You can see that I am collaborating this time around, and more importantly, we've got 75 pages (probably more by the time you read this post) [if you read this post], and we're not planning to stop until we're done done!

In regards to the novel, I just hit 20,000 words and feel like a turtle. I dunno if it's because I've spent most of the days on the play or because the characters are too spread out, but it's going a little slow. I miss the team-ness of the original Flight. *sad* Still, I get two characters out of the mix- the siblings Sky and Demeter - and they're epic.

Anyway - MY JUNE NOVEL WILL ROCK THE SOCKS OFF... WHOEVER IS IN RANGE! I am SO excited...

~Silvermist

No comments:

Post a Comment