Friday, October 28, 2011

The Rhetorical Last Minute and Halloween

It's officially three days until NaNoWriMo, and for me that means it's also the unofficial last minute... I just realized I gotta grab a notebook and get down the outline for the first scene! Otherwise it'll never get off the ground.
Thank my friend for inviting me to her house to write together on November 1st! (Bittersweet, I know. I'll want to write all day long forever and ever... and she'll want to hang out because we haven't seen each other since August. Bummer). Any last-minute plans you need to double check with? Grab your MC(s) and start debating!

On top of that, Halloween is just around the corner. (AND IT SNOWED HERE). I'm actually going to my friend's house on Halloween and writing the next day, so we're going trick-or-treating together. Heh. Teens. A junior (moi) and a senior (elle)... this oughta be fun. ;) Going as Morticia Addams, the patron of gothic, long black hair! Yay for me having as such.

To tie Halloween to writing, who else is writing mini creepy stories?

~Silvermist

No comments:

Post a Comment