Friday, February 10, 2012

April Approaches

Author at work. Viewer discretion is advised.

---

As April draws nearer, my excitement grows, for April marks the beginning of an adventure only I can undertake. One of plots! Settings! Characters! NEW characters! NEW BEGINNINGS!
And only I will survive, dragging a team of tired characters through the end of an epic climax, struggling through the opposition, pushing against the wind! Sword drawn! Guns loaded! COMING OUT ON TOP! *insane cackling*

Not only that, but it all is enclosed in thirty days! Thirty precious, breakable, fragile days that only I can control, warping the bonds of time and pumping out thousand and thousands of words per day! I will prevail! I will throw my heart into this, and not only will it win, it will get stronger!

ZOMG HOW LONG IS IT NOW?!

*explodes
---

You have just witnessed an author at full whacko. If medical assistance is required, call an ambulance. I claim no responsibility.

~Silvermist

1 comment:

  1. I wish to join you in this mighty quest! I will bring my team, my powers, and my sword! I shall arm myself with knowledge, and we will fight together through the glorious month ahead!

    I'll call an ambulance.

    ReplyDelete