Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Google Chrome, Noodle Updates, and ABNA Apprehension

I just downloaded Google Chrome - it's insanely fast, and it's making me very happy. Bye-bye Internet Explorer! You may have nostalgia attached to you, but you still suck!

That said, I've been noodling!

...that's code for 'editing'. And yes, it is true. I have been noodling last April's novel, "Flight" for a while now, and I'm up to the 80s pages. It's only 115 pages long, but I plan to change that after my first grammar-and-syntax check. I plan to add scenes and everything. >8) It's making me hyper.

I am also still planning the sequel for this April's Screnzy challenge (knowing me, I'm doing a double challenge - a screenplay and novel in the same month!) It's a very exciting sequel idea, and what with the same lovable characters as the last book, and the new faces, new powers, and new plot, I'm really really excited.

It's dangerous, with all this excitement!

I'm also waiting for tomorrow's Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award first round results. I NEED TO SCREAM AAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Thank you. Now, you have probably realized my novel is entered. It is. I'm scared. It's thrilling. I will die either way tomorrow, if I make it or lose it, so prepare for a funeral.

That said, I'm off before I get too crazy.

More noodling!

~Silvermist

No comments:

Post a Comment