Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Going Crazy With Inspiration

I am having so many crazy ideas for my novels coming up I think I'm going to blow up or explode even though those mean the same thing!

*blow up and explode*

That said, you may be wondering... 'why is she so excited?' Let me tell you. Because I am having so many crazy awesome epic amazing ideas for three novels I'm planning to write over the summer and April.

Novel 1: Sequel to "Flight" (pic at bottom of blog). I wrote "Flight" last year, and so far I think this one is going to be called "Mind". Either that or "Fall". Which would be ironic. Heh. Anyway, it's the middle book of a trilogy, and we all know how hard it is to write middle books... Still, the characters are awesome, I'm adding new peeps, and I think overall, it's going to be one of the most epic books every written.

Novel 2: I think this one is going to be called "Flame" or something of the like. It's a sequel to my NaNoWriMo '11 novel "Jinxed", (in a way) and is going to be entirely epic in such an epic way you'll never see it coming. It's a love story, you should know, but that's ok. I'm .... fairly good with love stories. EXPECT WEREWOLVES TO APPEAR! 8D (June 'WriMo)

Novel 3: My August 'WriMo project! This is going to be the sequel to the sequel of Jinxed, so it's going to be a sort of 'threequel' if you wanna put it that way. It goes back in time and is kinda the in-between book for the present day chapters I'm doing and Rozar's past outlined in Jinxed (you remember Rozar, right?) So... it's going to be a bit... if-ish, because I think there's a scene where the bad guy is revealed... in a certain way... Heh...

Anyway, there's that thing thar that I'm going through that I think is labeled 'Writer Craziness' because honestly... I'm a crazy writer right now. I have SO many awesome scenes planned for all the three novels above, including big explosions, werewolf attack-fights, flying action scenes, and ROMANCE.

Of course.

That said, I must go collab crazily before nine.

~Silvermist

No comments:

Post a Comment