Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Insert Effort Here

Novel challenges undoubtedly live up to their names, and it's always hard trying to complete a novel in a month while retaining the quality of a novel spanned over a bit longer. So this June, I'm going to try my hardest to insert a little effort on my part, and instead of focusing on getting to fifty billion words, (just fifty thousand), I'm going to focus on making it just what I envision it to be.

There will be love scenes, fight scenes, death scenes... the works. If I'm going to make this novel as EPIC (WOOAOOIHIOHOEJAIUHFOWERHPRIO) as it is in my head, I'm going to have to try very hard. So that's exactly what I'm going to do.

And what's more, I'm going to juggle finals, and my job on one end of it. (Finals only last til the 6th, thank goodness). So if there's one thing you could wish me for the upcoming month, it'd be luck.

Merci beaucoup in advance,
Silvermist

P.S. I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too excited for this X.X
*run around screaming*
Like, this excited.




1 comment:

  1. I shall be bravely noveling by your side, crazy friend! Drat those finals, they should go fall off a bridge or something.

    Also...

    http://cheezburger.com/6178716160?siteId=1

    ReplyDelete