Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

The day of bad luck draws to a close, and I reflect just how lucky I am.

- I got a 40-something % score on my poetry unit test. Luckily, it was worth like nothing and my grade remained the same.
-I wrote a paper that outweighed the test and it's killer.
-I studied for my Government midterm by playing jeopardy with my classmates and my team won.
-I missed an English lesson only to discover it was canceled anyway.
-I received points back on a hard math test.
-TODAY IS FRIDAY.
-TOMORROW IS SATURDAY.

In all respects, I seem to be luckier than unlucky. Which is weird, considering that my finals are all coming up and I shall there forth promptly die. As long as I don't choke on dinner and die a heartless death, today will be a relatively good one.

Except I have writer's block.

Oh, cruuuuuuud.

~Silvermist

No comments:

Post a Comment