Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What I Do In My Free Time (wait, I have free time???)

Writers aren't always writing.





Ok, well it's a rare thing, but you can still find writers doing other things than writing. On occasion. Every once in a while.


At any rate, I have some things I do or turn to when I'm not writing (which is uncommon).


As you might have guessed, each thing I do is either creative, or gives me ideas/inspiration in its own way.





  • Piano - I am a self-taught player and have played for almost 3 years (almost). My youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/DistractedFirefly?feature=mhee so feel free to stop by and check out my mostly Evanescence-oriented piano pieces, some odds and ends from Linkin Park/Cryoshell/a recent one by Clint Mansell. There may be an original piece, but it's not supposed to be in there...

  • Bleach - the manga, not Clorox. I read it every Thursday or so as the updates roll out, and I tell you it's addicting. O_O I'm a Bleach addict! Help! ...aaanyway, sometimes that's a good thing, because Kubo Tite, the author, is extremely talented at coming up with interesting, moving characters. Like Riruka. Where does she get off being awesome?

  • Baking - cakes, cookies, pies, pastries, cupcakes, brownies... *go on long list*

  • Reading - occasional, yes, but I do find time to read my friend's stories, school-assigned novels, and the spare other book every once in a while.


  • Blog - obviously.

What do you guys do, if anything other than write?


Anyway, I must run now if I am to write before school. It is necessary to survival for us writers! *runs for Word document*







~Silvermist

No comments:

Post a Comment