Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wasp

I mentioned in my last post that I keep a list of my character's birthdays. Well, today is one of them. January 4th happens to be the 18th birthday of my female April-Wri-Mo character 'Wasp' (Chloe). She co-starred as a minor FC in my April double challenge novel 'Flight', in which she was a teen girl with the power to control and communicate with insects.






Wasp is sometimes stubborn and strong-willed, and tends to keep her emotions on the contemptible side, but in reality she is a loving, tender, caring person who looks after her long time, France-native, friend (and boyfriend, if you don't mind my saying) Lucas.




Since she is officially an "adult" today, I decided to feature her in my blog. Here is her year-old portrait (sadly, I have no more recent photos):


Today is a fun day, especially since her friends are treating her to whatever she wants. (We can guess that it includes bugs).


At any rate, it is especially fun for me because it serves as a reminder that on April 1st (and until April 30th) I will write the sequel to 'Flight' in all its wonderful superhuman glory. I have absolutely no idea what to call it, but that's ok because it's going to start with, you guessed it, a bang. I wonder if I should call it 'Flight, the Seqe- *BANG*'.... forget it.


At any rate, Harpy Earth Day, Wasp! (private joke, don't ask). I hope you have many more (considering the April novel is dangerous).


Tootley oo,

~Silvermist

No comments:

Post a Comment