Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 22

I had a bit of a slow morning, writing-wise. I thought I could get the last 5k under my belt but instead I did a little over 2k and now I'm stuck at another 2k or so until I win... so, tomorrow will probably do it.

Other than slowness in general, I think I know why it's taking so long. I'm stalling. Yes, my brain is trying to keep me from finishing the book. It's too afraid, especially since I'm about to dive into the climax, and things are about to start HAPPENING.

*SCREAM*

My subconscious is worried for the characters. I am worried for the characters. I haven't freaked out this much about characters since... well, the last book I wrote, and honestly I freaked out more so for that book than for this one.

But still.

Cross yer fingers!

~Silvermist

No comments:

Post a Comment