Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 9

So this morning I woke up early because of a mouse rooting around my floor, so I brought the cat upstairs and she caught it pretty quick. (go Gus!) But then I was tired all morning (still am).

Unfortunately, my computer decided to run like 3 automatic updates, one for Word, so I wasted 20 minutes doing nothing when I should have been writing. All in all, I got barely over 2k this morning. It was sad.

However, I am starting to get into the meatier flashbacks... and they're kinda cute. Well, one of them was friggin' sad and scary, but the other one is kinda cute. Two little British boys being all cute and friendly and brotherly... ahh, the joys of not really doing research and then just writing on a whim.  Gotta love England in the 1870s.

Well, off to catch up on math from the past month of not understanding.

~Silvermist

No comments:

Post a Comment