Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 6

Tomorrow marks the end of week one for Camp NaNo. Since I can't post tomorrow, I'm recapping the first week now.

So where am I?

Well, the conflict is present now, in the 25,000+ words I have accumulated this first week. The conflict that will set the main character and his posse of friends spiraling into a downward journey of destruction, horror, and DEATH.

I am going to like writing the climax. Or am I going to hate it? Either or, it's going to be climatic. The villain is fairly strong, although it's not really clear why he's a villain yet. (MeheheheheHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE!)

The characterization is freaking amazing. I love everyone so much I'm going to run away with them all and hide them in a pit where no one will find them but they might drown if it rains. Oops. Still! They're taking everything in stride, and soon enough they'll each be called on to assist the main character.

Or
will
THEY?

*DUN DUN*

Crazed,
Silvermist

No comments:

Post a Comment